Sing, Learn, Play and Grow


Saturday, September 14, 2013

My Behavior Management (2013 - 2014)

Week 4 is officially over and boy, I'm exhausted! There has been so many changes with our school curriculum and almost all of the teachers in our school (and other four branches) are having difficulties. Breathe in and smile!!! That's what I've been telling myself lately. I say it would take us another two weeks or even a month to get used to all these changes. It's alright...lalala.

more on the subject

My behavior management for this new school year? It's pretty simple and so far...effective. It really works for me and it made learning more fun and smooth in my classroom. Allow me to share it with you ^__^


  • My star chart :) Good behavior gets a star at the end of the day. I've placed this next to our door so my students' can see it. This is definitely one of my cutest board in my classroom. My principal loves it.
Star Chart


  • Then there's my Behavior Meter ♡♥ This helps me monitor my student's daily behavior. Very good students will receive a star at the end of the day. This meter really helps to keep them motivated and well behaved. Works like magic!
PS: The clipart that I used is from Genki English :)


  • And lastly like any teacher, I LOVE when my students behaves well in class. My kids are only 3 to 4 years old and I believe that they all should be rewarded (not daily) but weekly. So I decided to reward their good performance in school on every Friday. The top 3 star students will get the chance to pick anything from Pinkabelle every Friday (she holds all of my weekly gifts).
PINKABELLE 


Apart from being super cute, Pinkabelle plays various roles in our classroom. She sits and watches over our class to make sure they are doing the right thing. All of my kids think she's beautiful and kawaii (that means cute in Japanese). Pinkabelle is definitely a great addition to our class this year :) And I'm really hoping that Pinkabelle can be a good mentor to my students and help them with their
learning journey.

That's about it :) 

How about you? What's your behavior management like? 


No comments:

Post a Comment